108 Bead Pearl Shell Mala
( / )Unavailable
Please select all options.
In Tibetan Buddhism, the 108 bead Mala acts as a powerful meditation aid towards self realization and contentment.
Although you can wear it around your wrist, it's more suitable as a necklace. The weight of this Mala is calming on the chest, and is a constant reminder to maintain the right thoughts, right words, and right heart in all that we do.
A Gift From Team Backpack Buddha
We want you to enjoy our Mala beads as much as we do. To aid you on your path, you'll receive this 7 page eGuide all about Malas & how to use them as a medium for mindfulness, tranquility, and contentment. It's got all the essentials to help you benefit the most from Tibetan Buddhist Mala Beads.
About These Prayer Beads
- Material: Shell composite beads
- Size: 6mm (0.31") beads
- Size: 48cm (19") long, held end to end including tassel
- Size: 84cm (33") total circumference
- Weight: 37 g.
- Bead Count: This Mala is comprised of 108 beads
- Note: Beads wrap around average wrist comfortable 3-4 times.
- New: Our Mala now comes in a handmade good luck pouch from Nepal!
As soon as you make your purchase, we will begin processing your order. Please allow between 2-4 business days for your delivery. Contact us at Sherpas@BackpackBuddha.com for any assistance.