Mayan Shield #Blanco
Please select all options.
We've spent over 95 days working together with traditional weavers & medical professionals to develop the most:
- Snug fitting
Sitting approximately a 1/2 inch from the lips, this fabric allows one to breath and speak with ease.
This space also allows one to comfortably wear in tandem with a surgical or N95 mask.
Over 60,000 successful deliveries!
*A Backpack Buddha original design Ⓒ Copyright 2020
Supporting The Women Of Lake Atitlan
This purchase directly supports the livelihoods of Mayan women & their families around Lake Atitlan, Guatemala. Given these difficult times, your support is greatly appreciated. It literally aids in the immediate survival of countless Mayan families.
~ Utz Matiosh, Muchas Gracias, Thank You!
About Mayan Shield #Blanco
- Size: highly adjustable with velcro straps.
- Head strap: 76 cm from end to end
- Neck strap: 64 1/2 from end to end
- Weight: 18 grams (N95 is around 8g)
- Materials: 100% cotton authentic Maya fabric. Inner lining / second layer is a cotton / polyester blend.
- Layers: 2 layers with ample room to add a third within.
- Washing: We recommend hand washing for the purpose of longevity. If you decide to machine wash, a light cycle and hang dry is advised.
- Fit: Metal insert allows one to mold to ones nose for a snug seal.
- Color: Cream White w/ light blue/red traditional lines.
- *Disclaimer: These are not medical grade. While they can be used in conjunction with an N95 mask and we designed them for comfortable use with one, they are not a replacement for one.
Once you order, you will automatically receive a shipping confirmation and soon after a UPS tracking number sent to your email. It will then take between 2-4 business days to arrive.
*With over 60,000 successful deliveries storewide, please contact for a response within 24 hours: Sherpas@BackpackBuddha.com.
100% WHEEL OF KARMA GUARANTEE
If for any reason you are unsatisfied with your purchase, we are happy to provide an exchange, or a full refund as long as the product has not been used and remains in its sealed plastic bag.
Should you require a replacement, or ship anything back to us, please Contact us first at:
About Backpack Buddha
We’re a small company based primarily in Nepal, Guatemala, and the USA. From the very start in 2015, we decided we would base our entire business model on good karma. We create original products using eco-friendly materials such as Himalayan hemp, natural stones, wood, and hand made Lokta paper. Our primary goal is to provide meditation tools, self-empowering journals, and other spiritually conscious products that truly help people.