Home Collections Our 108 Bead Malas True Tigers Eye Mala
True Tigers Eye Mala
( / )Unavailable
Please select all options.
In Tibetan Buddhism, the 108 bead Mala acts as a powerful meditation aid towards self realization and contentment.
Since ancient times, Tigers Eye is believed to grant it's user confidence in decision making, and courage in the face of conflict.
This Mala represents a powerful aid to anyone who wears it.
Although you can wear it around your wrist, it's more suitable as a necklace. The weight of this Mala is calming on the chest, and reminds us not to be afraid to seek out our own power within.
A Gift From Team Backpack Buddha
We want you to enjoy our Mala beads as much as we do. To aid you on your path, you'll receive this 7 page eGuide all about Malas & how to use them as a medium for mindfulness, tranquility, and contentment. It's got all the essentials to help you benefit the most from Tibetan Buddhist Mala Beads.
About These Prayer Beads
- Material: High quality Tigers Eye
- Size: 6mm (0.31") beads
- Size: 48cm (19") long, held end to end including tassel
- Size: 84cm (33") total circumference
- Weight: 40 g.
- Bead Count: This Mala is comprised of 108 beads
- Note: Beads wrap around average wrist comfortable 3-4 times.
- New: Our Mala now comes in a handmade good luck pouch from Nepal!
As soon as you make your purchase, we will begin processing your order. Please allow between 2-4 business days for your delivery. Contact us at Sherpas@BackpackBuddha.com for any assistance.