Please select all options.
In both Hinduism and Buddhism the 108 bead Mala has remained a powerful meditation aid, helping users gain knowledge through ancient mantras, such as, Om Mani Padme Hum.
This unique Amazonite Mala contains stones that are unpolished and earthy, with light shades that seem to translate into inner calm.
We chose Amazonite for it's ability to help one balance emotions and subsequently increase clarity of mind and heart. A perfect compliment to this ancient meditation tool
Whether you wear this Mala in a pouch, around your wrist, or even on your neck, it will remain a constant reminder to continue to strive towards compassion, self awareness, and love for oneself and others.
If you're interested in learning more about ancient Buddhist and Hindu mantras, you'll find it in our free eGuide below.
A Gift From Team Backpack Buddha
About These Prayer Beads
- Material: Unpolished Amazonite
- *Color: The photos above depict the color of this Mala as realistically as possible.
- Size: 6mm (0.31") beads
- Size: 48cm (19") long, held end to end including tassel
- Size: 84cm (33") total circumference
- Weight: 40 g.
- Thread: Elastic
- Bead Count: This Mala is comprised of 108 beads
- Note: Beads wrap around average wrist 3-4 times.
- New: Our Mala now comes in a handmade good luck pouch from Nepal!
As soon as you make your purchase, we will begin processing your order. Please allow between 2-4 business days for your delivery. Contact us at Sherpas@BackpackBuddha.com for any assistance.