Harness Energy Within
recharge your life
"Energy and persistence conquer all things."
"More than two-thirds of U.S. adults (68%) reported feeling fatigued and low on energy in 2020."
- "Stress in America" 2020: A National Mental Health Crisis (APA)
If you're feeling drained and discouraged, you're not alone.
With work and play moving increasingly onto screens, it's no wonder we feel fatigued and downcast.
But we can restore balance and invigorate our essential life energy.
The Blessed Copper Energizer Mala is a powerful tool to elevate your energy and keep you on track towards your goals.
From meditating with this Mala
1) Elevated energy flows
2) Released stress blockages
3) Improved immune function
4) Invigorated body and mind
""Energy flows where attention goes."
Benefits Of Copper
1) Energy flow: Copper is believed to improve energy flow throughout the body. It can help to balance the chakras and promote a sense of overall well-being.
2) Healing properties: Copper is known for its ability to promote physical healing. It is believed to have anti-inflammatory and anti-bacterial properties, making it a powerful tool for healing and reducing pain and inflammation.
3) Spiritual growth: Copper is a highly conductive metal that is believed to enhance spiritual growth and connection. It can help the wearer to connect with their spiritual self and develop a deeper sense of awareness and intuition.
4) Grounding: Copper is a grounding metal that can help to stabilize the emotions and calm the mind. It can be particularly helpful for individuals who feel anxious or overwhelmed.
5) Longevity: Copper is a durable metal that can last for many years, making it an excellent material for a mala or bracelet that is designed to be worn and used regularly.
"Realize deeply that the present moment is all you have. Make the NOW the primary focus of your life."
– Eckhart Tolle
The Copper Energizer Mala was blessed at the Woechen Thuk-Je Choeling Monastery, by disciples of His Eminence Ven. Drubthob Rinpoche.
Both the Mala and hand crafted lokta paper box were individually blessed using the the purifying & protective mantra “Om Ranchi Ramni Tawa Taya Hum.” This mantra is solely used by monks and its true meaning kept a secret. A significant donation is made per Mala on your behalf.
A free gift
We are committed to helping you get the most out of your Blessed Copper Energizer Mala. That's why we've created a 7-page eGuide that's all about Mala beads and how to use them as a tool for mindfulness, tranquility, and contentment. This comprehensive guide includes all the essential information you need to fully benefit from your Mala Beads and enhance your daily practice.
- Blessed by monks of the Woechen Thuk-Je Choeling Monastery, Swayambhu Temple, Kathmandu, Nepal.
- Hand made: Hand carved "Om" beads
- Donation to Swayambhu Temple Restoration Fund on your behalf
- Limited: Only 108 created
- Bead Size: 8mm
- Weight: 2.5 oz.
- Adjustable? Fully adjustable by our original sliding knot
- Note: This Mala comes in a box that is also blessed.
Wheel Of Karma Guarantee
If for any reason you are unsatisfied with your purchase, we are happy to provide an exchange, or a full refund.
Contact us first at,
before shipping anything back to us.
- 100,000 + successful deliveries
- Arrives in 2 - 4 business days
- Sherpa Shipping Guarantee: we promise you will receive your order no matter what!
About Backpack Buddha
We’re a small company based in Nepal and the USA. From the very start in 2015, we decided we would base our entire business model on good karma. We are fair-trade, and create original products using eco-friendly materials such as Himalayan hemp, natural stones, wood, and hand made Lokta paper. Our primary goal is to provide meditation tools, self guided journals, and other spiritually conscious products that truly help people.
From all of us at Backpack Buddha in Nepal, Thailand, Guatemala and the USA, we wish you the greatest inner peace, self love, discipline, and happiness on your path.