"A harmonious balance between mind, body and spirit is essential for maintaining good health and well-being."
- Deepak Chopra
The combination of half and half shaligram and blue agate gemstones is seriously soothing. I've noticed a significant reduction in my stress levels and an overall improvement in my mood. I highly recommend it.
The quality of the craftsmanship is remarkable. The shaligram and agate beads are stunning and expertly strung together. I appreciate that it's both beautiful and functional. It is a little pricy, but you get what you pay for.
"More than two-thirds of U.S. adults (68%) reported feeling fatigued and low on energy in 2020."
- "Stress in America" 2020: A National Mental Health Crisis (APA)
more often stressed than not, you're not alone.
From our jobs to our leisure time, we're spending more time living through screens than ever before.
Too many of us are out of balance. In the result, we are more stressed, anxious and depressed as a society than ever before.
Life Balance Mala: Tranquility was designed to address the balance deficit in our lives.
With help from Tibetan Buddhist Monks, Howlite and Blue Agate were chosen to ensure the balance of this both aesthetically and spiritually.
Its 54 Howlite beads represent positivity & light. They were chosen for their properties of promoting self reflection.
Its 54 Blue Lace Agate beads represent the dark. They were chosen for their emotionally calming properties.
Together they create a balance that is both soothing to the eye as well as ones inner emotions.
""Energy flows where attention goes."
Law Of Balance
Everything in this world is in balance, from the intricate workings of the universe to the delicate balance of chemical reactions. It's a fundamental principle that is reflected in all aspects of life, including within ourselves.
Simply contemplating the need for balance brings us closer to achieving it. The Life Balance Mala aims to be a spiritual and physical reminder of this universal law.
Users who meditate with and wear this mala daily experience
- Increased ability to handle and manage difficult emotions, such as anger or fear
- Greater sense of equanimity and balance in the face of life's ups and downs
- Improved ability to stay centered and grounded amidst chaos or stress
- Increased ability to make wise and balanced decisions, even in difficult or complex situations
- Greater sense of inner peace and tranquility that comes from feeling balanced and aligned in all aspects of one's life.
"Realize deeply that the present moment is all you have. Make the NOW the primary focus of your life."
– Eckhart Tolle
Life Balance Mala: Tranquility was blessed at the Woechen Thuk-Je Choeling Monastery, by disciples of His Eminence Ven. Drubthob Rinpoche.
Both the Mala and hand crafted lokta paper box were individually blessed using the the purifying & protective mantra “Om Ranchi Ramni Tawa Taya Hum.” This mantra is solely used by monks and its true meaning kept a secret. A significant donation is made per Mala on your behalf.
A free gift
*With your purchase
We are committed to your journey towards greater balance. That's why we've created a 7-page eGuide that's all about Mala beads and how to use them as a tool for mindfulness, tranquility, and contentment. This comprehensive guide includes all the essential information you need to fully benefit from your Mala Beads and enhance your daily practice.
- Blessed by monks of the Woechen Thuk-Je Choeling Monastery, Swayambhu Temple, Kathmandu, Nepal.
- Hand made: 54 Shaligram / 54 Blue Agate beads
- Donation to monks who bless this mala.
- Donation: to Swayambhu Temple Restoration fund
- Limited: Only 108 created
- Bead Size: 8mm
- Weight: 2.5 oz.
- Adjustable? Fully adjustable by our original sliding knot
- Note: This Mala comes in a box that is also blessed.
Wheel Of Karma Guarantee
If for any reason you are unsatisfied with your purchase, we are happy to provide an exchange, or a full refund.
Contact us first at,
before shipping anything back to us.
- 100,000 + successful deliveries
- Arrives in 2 - 4 business days
- Sherpa Shipping Guarantee: we promise you will receive your order no matter what!
About Backpack Buddha
We’re a small company based in Nepal and the USA. From the very start in 2015, we decided we would base our entire business model on good karma. We are fair-trade, and create original products using eco-friendly materials such as Himalayan hemp, natural stones, wood, and hand made Lokta paper. Our primary goal is to provide meditation tools, self guided journals, and other spiritually conscious products that truly help people.
From all of us at Backpack Buddha in Nepal, Thailand, Guatemala and the USA, we wish you the greatest inner peace, self love, discipline, and happiness on your path.