"A harmonious balance between mind, body and spirit is essential for maintaining good health and well-being."
- Deepak Chopra
I feel more centered and focused when I wear this mala. The beads and quality are stunning. Every time I look at it I feel more self confident. I don't know if it's just the colors combo something else, but I love it. Thanks!
There's just something about this mala. When I wear it, I simply feel more confident. I cant explain it, and it's probably in my head, but I really do feel more confident. Thank you!
"More than half of Americans (55%) lacked confidence in their ability to achieve their financial goals in 2020, while 53% lacked confidence in their ability to maintain their health and wellness."
- Bank of America, Better Money Habits® Millennial Report 2020
often suffering from a lack of confidence and feel like it's negatively affecting your life, you're not alone.
When we live life out of balance, it can have a negative impact on our overall confidence.
Recognizing this need for balance is key.
Life Balance Mala: Confidence was designed to increase confidence and improve balance.
With the help of Tibetan Buddhist Monks, Shaligram and Tigers Eye were chosen for this mala.
Shaligram is a sacred fossilized shell from the holy Gandaki river of Nepal. It is believed to bring with it the blessings and good fortune of lord Vishnu.
Our Tigers eye comes from the Indian state of Andhra Pradesh. It is a powerful stone that is known for its ability to promote confidence, allowing individuals to make decisions and trust in their own abilities.
Together they create a balance that is both soothing to the eye as well as ones inner emotions.
""Energy flows where attention goes."
Law Of Balance
Everything in this world is in balance, from the intricate workings of the universe to the delicate balance of chemical reactions. It's a fundamental principle that is reflected in all aspects of life, including within ourselves.
Simply contemplating the need for balance brings us closer to achieving it. The Life Balance Mala aims to be a spiritual and physical reminder of this universal law.
Users who meditate with and wear this mala daily experience
- Increased ability to handle and manage difficult emotions, such as anger or fear
- Greater sense of equanimity and balance in the face of life's challenges
- Improved ability to stay centered and grounded amidst chaos or stress
- Increased ability to make wise and balanced decisions, even in difficult or complex situations
- Greater sense of confidence that comes from feeling balanced and aligned in all aspects of one's life.
"Realize deeply that the present moment is all you have. Make the NOW the primary focus of your life."
– Eckhart Tolle
Life Balance Mala: Tranquility was blessed at the Woechen Thuk-Je Choeling Monastery, by disciples of His Eminence Ven. Drubthob Rinpoche.
Both the Mala and hand crafted lokta paper box were individually blessed using the the purifying & protective mantra “Om Ranchi Ramni Tawa Taya Hum.” This mantra is solely used by monks and its true meaning kept a secret. A significant donation is made per Mala on your behalf.
A free gift
*With your purchase
We are committed to your journey towards greater balance. That's why we've created a 7-page eGuide that's all about Mala beads and how to use them as a tool for mindfulness, tranquility, and contentment. This comprehensive guide includes all the essential information you need to fully benefit from your Mala Beads and enhance your daily practice.
- Blessed by monks of the Woechen Thuk-Je Choeling Monastery, Swayambhu Temple, Kathmandu, Nepal.
- Hand made: 54 Shaligram / 54 Tigers Eye beads
- Donation: to the monks who blessed this mala.
- Donation:to Swayambhu Temple Restoration fund
- Limited: Only 108 created
- Bead Size: 8mm
- Weight: 2.5 oz.
- Adjustable? Fully adjustable by our original sliding knot
- Note: This Mala comes in a box that is also blessed.
Wheel Of Karma Guarantee
If for any reason you are unsatisfied with your purchase, we are happy to provide an exchange, or a full refund.
Contact us first at,
before shipping anything back to us.
- 100,000 + successful deliveries
- Arrives in 2 - 4 business days
- Sherpa Shipping Guarantee: we promise you will receive your order no matter what!
About Backpack Buddha
We’re a small company based in Nepal and the USA. From the very start in 2015, we decided we would base our entire business model on good karma. We are fair-trade, and create original products using eco-friendly materials such as Himalayan hemp, natural stones, wood, and hand made Lokta paper. Our primary goal is to provide meditation tools, self guided journals, and other spiritually conscious products that truly help people.
From all of us at Backpack Buddha in Nepal, Thailand, Guatemala and the USA, we wish you the greatest inner peace, self love, discipline, and happiness on your path.