Blessed Copper Mala: Energizer
Please select all options.
- Enhance energy flow
- Made from Shaligram & Howlite
- Blessed by Monks
- Donation on your behalf
- Original, Handmade & Eco-conscious production
- 2 - 4 day shipping
Why Energizer Mala?
If you're feeling blocked, stagnant or lacking in energy, the copper in the mala can act as a conductor, helping to move energy through the body and release blockages, resulting in increased vitality and improved immune function.
1) Energy flow: Copper is also believed to improve energy flow throughout the body. It can help to balance the chakras and promote a sense of overall well-being.
2) Healing properties: Copper is known for its ability to promote physical healing. It is believed to have anti-inflammatory and anti-bacterial properties, making it a powerful tool for healing the body and reducing pain and inflammation.
3) Spiritual growth: Copper is a highly conductive metal that is believed to enhance spiritual growth and connection. It can help the wearer to connect with their spiritual self and develop a deeper sense of awareness and intuition.
4) Grounding: Copper is a grounding metal that can help to stabilize the emotions and calm the mind. It can be particularly helpful for individuals who feel anxious or overwhelmed.
5) Longevity: Copper is a durable metal that can last for many years, making it an excellent material for a mala that is designed to be worn and used regularly.
About Woechen Thuk-Je Choeling Monastery
This monastery is located 365 steps above Kathmandu, Nepal. It is situated next to Swayambhu Temple, one of the holiest Buddhist temples in the world. In the words of its modern founder, Monk Rinpoche, this temple is dedicated to the “restoration of a harmonious human society, and for the well being of every sentient being in this world.”
In this vein, we have made a significant donation on your behalf to both restore this monastery following the devastating earthquake in 2015, and to help ensure its continuation for years to come.
A Gift From Team Backpack Buddha
Every purchase made on Backpack Buddha directly supports our team of local artisans who assemble our Mala strands, and "Sherpas" who ensure the highest quality beads, and make sure everything is shipped on time, based around Kathmandu, Nepal.
Click here to find out more about Causes We Support.
About this Blessed Copper Mala
- Size: 8mm (0.31") beads
- Size: 48cm (19") long, held end to end including tassel
- Size: 84cm (33") total circumference
- Weight: 2.5 oz.
- Material: 108 Copper bead engraved with Om
- Thread: Adjustable via our specially designed knot
- Note: This Mala comes in a blessed box, engraved with the ancient symbol, "OM."
As soon as you place your order we will begin processing it. The moment we ship we will send you tracking information. It will then take between 2-4 business days to arrive. With over 60,000 successful deliveries please let us know if there are any issues whatsoever!
100% WHEEL OF KARMA GUARANTEE
If for any reason you are unsatisfied with your purchase, we are happy to provide an exchange, or a full refund. Contact us first at, Sherpas@BackpackBuddha.com before shipping anything back to us.
About Backpack Buddha
We’re a small company based primarily in Nepal and the USA. From the very start in 2015, we decided we would base our entire business model on good karma. We create original products using eco-friendly materials such as Himalayan hemp, natural stones, wood, and hand made Lokta paper. Our primary goal is to provide meditation tools, self-empowering journals, and other spiritually conscious products that truly help people.
When you shop with us at Backpack Buddha, you are not just purchasing a product, you are supporting the livelihoods of our team of local artisans and craftsmen who put together our Mala strands, books and backpacks with care and attention to detail. We take our social responsibility seriously, that's why for every Blessed Mala or Jewelry item you purchase, we make a meaningful contribution to the Woechen Thuk-je Choeling Monastery. We also believe in the power of education, so for each copy of Buddha Bear's Enlightenment Coloring Book sold, we donate a school-grade notebook to a student in need in the Kathmandu Valley.
From all of us at Backpack Buddha in Nepal, Thailand, Guatemala and the USA, we wish you the greatest inner peace, self-love, discipline, and happiness on your path towards Enlightenment.