Elephant Spirit Guardian (Pure Obsidian Pendant) +10% Donation
Please select all options.
For every purchase, we donate 10% of the proceeds to the elephant conservation organization Soldiers For Wildlife.
*If you want the buy 2 get 1 free offer, please add 3 to your cart! Discount will automatically apply at checkout! If you do not checkout with 3, you won't receive 3.
Throughout many cultures the Elephant is a symbol of strength, steady breathing, honor, stability & patience.
In Buddhism the Elephant is revered for these qualities, and is often depicted with/as the Buddha as he achieves Enlightenment.
In Hinduism, the elephant is found in the form of Ganesha who is the god of luck, fortune, protection and is a blessing upon all new projects.
But we love this Elephant necklace because it reminds us to be humble, patient, and determined in both meditation and in life.
Help Save The Elephants
At Backpack Buddha, we love Elephants. For every pendant you purchase for yourself or a friend, we'll donate 10% to Soldiers For Wildlife, an organization fighting poachers in Africa on the front lines!
Click here to find out more about Causes We Support.
A Free Gift For You
We want you to enjoy our Mala beads as much as we do. To aid you on your path, you'll receive this 7 page eGuide all about Malas & how to use them as a medium for mindfulness, tranquility, and contentment. It's got all the essentials to help you benefit the most from Tibetan Buddhist Mala Beads!
About This Necklace
- Pendant Size: 1.9in H & 2in W
- Pendant Weight: 40 grams
- Thread: Durable nylon thread
- Material: Pure Obsidian (Volcanic glass) Note: Obsidian has powerful metaphysical properties that is said to shield one against negative energies.
- Bead Chain Length: 27 inches (Adjustable)
- Pendant Color: Obsidian is entirely black. However, this Elephant is contrasted by a matte and polished finish. Please note that in the product photo, taken under professional lights, the polished finish reflects the light which results in a grey color. It's actual color is black.
As soon as you make your purchase, we will begin processing your order. It generally takes 2 to 4 business days for delivery. Contact us at Sherpas@BackpackBuddha.com for any assistance. We're a small company, which allows us to be very responsive and personal! We're here to help.