Red Sandalwood Prayer Beads
Please select all options.
In Tibetan Buddhism, the 108 bead Mala is believed to be powerful in bringing positive forces of self realization & contentment through the recitation of magnetizing mantras.
But we like to use them to help remember to stay mindful, compassionate and grateful. We also find them perfect for reducing stress by rolling them between the fingers or for inducing calm by counting the beads.
These Mala beads are 6mm in circumference, which means they're smaller and more discreet than our 8mm Green Sandalwood Mala.
They're the perfect meditation aid for when you're at home reciting mantras or stressed on the way to work.
A Gift From Team Backpack Buddha
We want you to enjoy our Mala beads as much as we do. To aid you on your path, you'll receive this free 7 page eGuide all about Mala beads & how to use them as a medium for mindfulness, tranquility, and contentment. It's got all the essentials to help you benefit the most from your new Mala Beads.
About These Prayer Beads
We love our Mala Beads and strongly believe they can help others. If for any reason you're not happy with you Mala, we'll happily provide a full refund.
- Size: 6mm beads
- Size: 48cm (19") long, held end to end including tassel
- Size: 84cm (33") total circumference
- Material: Sandalwood w/Gloss finish
- Weight: 1.2oz.
- Bead Count: This Mala is comprised of 108 beads
- Note: This Mala can only wrap 3-4 times around the average wrist. Beads are 6mm, which make them smaller than your typical 8mm bead Mala.
- New: Our red wooden Mala now comes in a jute pouch!
As soon as you make your purchase, we will begin processing your order. Please allow between 2-4 business days for your delivery. Contact us at Sherpas@BackpackBuddha.com for any assistance.