10mm Giant Green Sandalwood Mala
Please select all options.
In Tibetan Buddhism, the 108 bead Mala made of Sandalwood is believed to be powerful in bringing positive forces of self realization & contentment.
We like to use them to remember to stay mindful, compassionate and grateful. We also find them perfect for reducing stress by rolling them between the fingers or for inducing calm by counting the beads.
Whether you wear them around your neck or on your arm, these wooden beads simply feel good.
Please note, that unlike our 8mm Green Sandalwood Mala made on elastic, this Mala is made on high strength thread, meaning it's better worn around the neck or in a mala pouch than on ones wrist.
A Free Guide
We want you to enjoy our Mala beads as much as we do. To aid you on your path, you'll receive this 7 page eGuide all about Malas & how to use them as a medium for mindfulness, tranquility, and contentment. It's got all the essentials to help you benefit the most from Tibetan Buddhist Mala Beads! You'll also find an introduction to the 7 Chakras and their relationship to 7 crystals.
Every purchase made on Backpack Buddha directly supports our team of local artisans who assemble our Mala strands, and "Sherpas" who ensure the highest quality beads, and make sure everything is shipped on time, based around Kathmandu, Nepal.
Click here to find out more about Causes We Support.
About These Prayer Beads
- Size: 10mm bead size
- Size: 22in long, held end to end including tassel
- Size: 44in total circumference
- Weight: 2.2oz.
- Thread: High tinsle nylon thread made to last.
- Material: Green Sandalwood
- Bead Count: This Mala is comprised of 108 beads
- Note: Bracelet wraps 4-5 times around the average wrist comfortably.
- Color: Our beads become their own unique shade of green over time. They may not appear identical in color as the above photo upon arrival.
- Fragrance: Green Sandalwood emits a calming earthy smell when rubbed.
- Note: Pure Sandalwood is an endangered species. As a result, our Malas are derived from trees from India within the same genus as Sandalwood known as Santalum. These trees emit a scent very similar to Sandalwood. To help preserve this scent, our beads are rubbed with natural oils.
- New: Our Mala now comes in a cotton pouch from Nepal.
As soon as you make your purchase, we will begin processing your order. Please allow between 2-4 business days for your delivery. Contact us at Sherpas@BackpackBuddha.com for any assistance.